What if one of the simplest practices imaginable could crank up your health to a brand new level? What if you could start this practice tomorrow, first thing in the morning, before your eyes have even really opened, before you’ve brushed your teeth, and before you’ve had that coveted cup of coffee? It’s called the water treatment, and the Japanese culture has been practicing it for hundreds of years with some pretty astounding results.
Before I explain exactly how you do this mind-numbingly easy practice, you should know that the Japanese medical society found first-thing-in-the-morning-water-drinking as an assistant to curing the following diseases:
- Body Aches
- Heart Problems
- Kidney and urine disorders
- Ear, nose, and throat disease
- Excess body weight
- Womb diseases
If this sounds like some kind of snake-oil miracle cure, don’t fret, I’ll explain exactly how it works. The Japanese Water Cure, as it has been called, does the following things to your body’s chemical and physiological processes:
- Purifies the colon, getting rid of putrefying waste, and allowing the gut to absorb more of the minerals, vitamins, and enzymes we need to be healthy.
- Drinking chilled water first thing in the morning creates what is called thermogenesis, whereby the body burns up to 24% more calories throughout the day with the boosted metabolism that results from drinking water as soon as you wake.
- Drinking water on an empty stomach balances the lymph system, an important part of your body’s immune function. The water helps to balance the liquids in your body and fight disease more easily.
- Increases the production of new blood and muscle cells, invigorating cellular metabolism.
- Drinking water alkalizes the body. Cancer cannot exist in an oxygen-rich alkalized body.
- Water consumption stimulates the liver and aids in the digestive process. Some say that our guts contain about 90 percent of our health, or lack thereof.
How to Practice the Water Cure
Here are the steps you should take to make sure you get the best results from the water cure:
1. When you wake up in the morning before brushing your teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes. This allows the water time to filter through the digestive system.
3. After 45 minutes you can eat and drink again.
4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours.
5. Those who sick or aged, and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning of the day may try taking a little water at a time and gradually increasing it to 4 glasses per day.
The following list suggests the number of days of the water treatment should be practiced to address specific health concerns:
High Blood Pressure – 30 days
Gastric – 10 days
Diabetes – 30 days
Constipation – 10 days
Cancer – 180 days
TB – 90 days
Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards – daily. (IN other words, start slowly to allow toxins to be cleansed form the joints).
If you are healthy, this healing protocol will simply boost your energy levels, encourage natural, side-effect free detoxification which can boost your mood and help the body recover from the introduction of invaders like viruses or bad bacteria more easily.
While you’re here…
…We have a tiny favor to ask of you. Government think tanks have teamed up with social media companies and Google to censor independent media websites and government criticism. Despite this big tech crackdown on the free press, we have been very fortunate, and tens of thousands of people continue to read The Mind Unleashed every single day. But we need your ongoing support to keep working as we do.. And because we value open and accessible information for all, we would never hide our content behind a paywall. Unlike Fox News or CNN, our editorial independence means we set our own agenda and voice our own opinions. We are not subject to the whims of billionaire shareholders. We are editorially independent, and that makes websites like this an important part in the war for truth and justice. Hopefully we’re wrong, but without your help, we're afraid big tech companies may soon make The Mind Unleashed algorithmically disappear from the Internet. We need your support to keep delivering quality independent news. Every contribution, big or small, will go directly into funding independent journalism. Thank you. Click here to support us