What would my life look like without these excuses and how would it feel? Dr. Wayne Dyer self-help author, motivational and transformational speaker, gives us insight into how to change our excuses into positive affirmations daily to see a change in your thoughts and intention.
1) Excuse — It will be difficult. > Becomes >
ANSWER — I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
2) Excuse — It is going to be risky. > Becomes >
ANSWER — Being myself involves no risk. It is my ultimate truth and I live fearlessly.
3) Excuse — It is going to take a long time. > Becomes >
ANSWER — I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my own destiny.
4) Excuse – I don’t deserve it. > Becomes >
ANSWER — I am divine creation — a piece of God – how can I be undeserving?
5) Excuse — It is not my nature. > Becomes >
ANSWER — My essential nature is perfect and faultless — it is to this nature that I return
6) Excuse — I can’t afford it. > Becomes >
ANSWER — I am connected to unlimited source of abundance.
7) Excuse — Nobody will help me
ANSWER — The right circumstances and people are already here and will show up on time.
8) Excuse – It has never happened before
ANSWER — I am open and willing to attract all that I desire beginning here and now
9) Excuse — I am not strong enough
ANSWER – I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my source.
10) Excuse — I am not smart enough
ANSWER — I’m a creation of the divine mind, all is perfect and I am a genius in my own right.
11) Excuse – I am too old — not old enough.
ANSWER — I am an infinite being — the age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
12) Excuse — It’s too big. > Becomes>
ANSWER — I think only about what I can do now. By thinking small I accomplish great things.
13) Excuse— I don’t have the energy.
ANSWER — I feel passionately about my life. And this passion fills me with excitement and energy.
14) Excuse — It is my personal family history
ANSWER — I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.
15) Excuse — I am too busy. > Becomes >
ANSWER — As I un clutter my life I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
16) Excuse — I am too scared. > Becomes >
ANSWER — I can accomplish anything I put my mind to because I know I’m never alone.
Dr. Wayne Dyer – Excuses Be Gone
Featured image: Copyright JAIME BOHLING
While you’re here…
…We have a tiny favor to ask of you. Government think tanks have teamed up with Social Media Companies and Google to censor independent thought and government criticisms, and the result has been catastrophic for independent media. Despite this, The Mind Unleashed has survived without hiding our content behind a paywall, because we value open and accessible information more than we value profits. Hopefully we’re wrong, but without your help we're afraid The Mind Unleashed will algorithmically disappear from the Internet. Every contribution, big or small, will go directly into funding independent journalism. If you value what we’re doing here, you can help us keep going for as little as $1 and only a minute of your time. Thank you. Click here to support us