With George Orwell’s classic book, 1984, trending in the U.S. right now, it’s time we also take a look at other books that are eye-opening and those that can raise awareness and create dialogue on important issues that have happened in the past and issues that we face in our world today.
- 1984 by George Orwell: Though it was written as fiction, it is viewed in the eyes of many as what our society has become due to the police state that has been implemented to a large degree here in the U.S. A classic.
- Gold Warriors: America’s Secret Recovery of Yamashita’s Gold by Peggy and Sterling Seagrave: In 1945, US intelligence officers in Manila discovered that the Japanese had hidden large quantities of gold bullion and other looted treasure in the Philippines. President Truman decided to recover the gold but to keep its riches secret. These, combined with Japanese treasure recovered during the US occupation, and with recovered Nazi loot, would create a worldwide American political action fund to fight communism. This ‘Black Gold’ gave Washington virtually limitless, unaccountable funds, providing an asset base to reinforce the treasuries of America’s allies, to bribe political and military leaders, and to manipulate elections in foreign countries. This relates to what is known as the global collateral accounts and is one of the biggest secrets the elite bankers have in this world.
- Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks and Secret Sorcery: The Fascist International, 9/11 and Penetrated Operations by Joseph P. Farrell: Farrell investigates high financial fraud, international banking, hidden systems of finance, black budgets and breakaway civilizations and discusses the theory that there were not two levels to the 9/11 event, but three. He says that the twin towers were downed by the force of an exotic energy weapon, one similar to the Tesla energy weapon suggested by Dr. Judy Wood, and ties together the complex web of missing money, secret technology and involvement of portions of the Saudi royal family. He unravels the many layers behind the 9-11 attack, which include Deutschebank, the Bush family, the German industrialist Carl Duisberg, Saudi Arabian princes and the energy weapons developed by Nikola Tesla before WWII.
- Magicians of the Gods: The Forgotten Wisdom of Earth’s Lost Civilization by Graham Hancock: A New York Times best-selling book brings new evidence supporting Hancock’s thesis that a global cataclysm wiped out a great, technologically-advanced global civilization in our past.
- DMT: The Spirit Molecule: A Doctor’s Revolutionary Research Into The Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences by Dr. Rick Strassman: From 1990 to 1995 Dr. Rick Strassman conducted U.S. Government-approved and funded clinical research at the University of New Mexico in which he injected 60 volunteers with DMT, one of the most powerful psychedelics known. His detailed account of those sessions is an extraordinarily riveting inquiry into the nature of the human mind and the therapeutic potential of psychedelics. DMT, a plant-derived chemical found in the psychedelic Amazon brew, ayahuasca, is also manufactured by the human brain. In the volunteers, it consistently produced near-death and mystical experiences. Many reported convincing encounters with intelligent nonhuman presences, aliens, angels, and spirits. Nearly all felt that the sessions were among the most profound experiences of their lives. It is a book of profound implications for the individual and for society.
- Pathway to Bliss: Mythology and Personal Transformation by Joseph Campbell: Campbell defined myth as “other people’s religion.” But he also said that one of the basic functions of myth is to help each individual through their personal journey of life, which provides a kind of travel guide or map to reach fulfillment/bliss. To Campbell, many of the world’s most powerful myths support the individual’s heroic path toward bliss, which he describes from a personal and psychological perspective.
- Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle by Carl Jung: From the book review, “Jung was intrigued from early in his career with coincidences, especially those surprising juxtapositions that scientific rationality could not adequately explain. He discussed these ideas with Albert Einstein before World War I, but first used the term “synchronicity” in a 1930 lecture, in reference to the unusual psychological insights generated from consulting the I Ching. A long correspondence and friendship with the Nobel Prize-winning physicist Wolfgang Pauli stimulated a final, mature statement of Jung’s thinking on synchronicity, originally published in 1952 and reproduced here.”
- The Ascension Mysteries by David Wilcock: Through his contact with a positive higher intelligence behind the UFO phenomenon, groundbreaking scientific information, and data from high-ranking government whistle-blowers, David reveals that the Earth is now on the front lines of a battle that has been raging between positive and negative extraterrestrials for hundreds of thousands of years. By bringing together ancient texts from a variety of religions, with scientific data and insider testimony, David presents a stunning conclusion: that Earth is on the verge of a massive cosmic event via the Sun that will transform matter, energy, consciousness, and biological life as we now know it. David is one of the foremost lecturers and researchers on the UFO/ET phenomena and this book is the result of decades of research, personal experience and insider information.
- Plant Intelligence and the Imaginal Realm: Beyond the Doors of Perception Into the Dreaming of Earth by Stephen Harrod Buhner: Buhner reveals that all forms of life on Earth possess intelligence, language, a sense of “I” and a sense of “not I”, and the capacity to dream. He shows that by consciously opening the doors of perception, we can all reconnect with the living intelligences in Nature and become healed and whole again.
- The Lost Age of High Knowledge by Keith Hunter: There are only a few known copies left of this book available for sale in the world, which is for good reason. This incredible book connects the mathematical precision of the Pyramid of Giza to a range of other interesting topics like occult physics behind nuclear weapons, the physics, mathematics and geometry of astrology, the timing of earthquakes and weather events, the distortion of time due to nuclear weapons, sacred geometry and perhaps most interestingly, the NSA and the military bases at Pine Gap in Australia, Menwith Hill in the U.K and Buckley Air Force Base in the U.S. with respect to their intentional and specific locations that energetically tap into the Earth’s fields through resonance.
It is our intention that these books help you to learn more about our past, our present and our future and to help the reader become a better person who is also even more informed than before. Knowledge is power and humanity is in the process of reclaiming it’s power from overlords that have ruled for far too long.
Lance Schuttler graduated from the University of Iowa with a degree in Health Science-Health Coaching and offers health coaching services through his website Orgonlight Health. You can follow the Orgonlight Health Facebook page or visit the website for more information on how to receive health coaching for yourself, your friend or family member as well as view other inspiring articles. He also offers blog coaching services at Personable Media.
Megalodon Fossils Show How Biggest-Ever Shark Had Nurseries All Over the World
The massive megalodon, the largest shark to ever roam the seas, had their own nursery areas all over the globe that allowed the apex predators to raise their young and populate the world prior to their extinction.
A new study, published in the Royal Society journal Biology Letters, reveals that nurseries belonging to the massive creatures have been found in across vast geographic distances where fossils belonging to both young and old megalodons were discovered.
The five likely nurseries include sites off Spain’s east coast, two off the coast of the United States, and two in Panama.
Megalodon (Otodus megalodon), whose name means “large tooth,” lived between 23 million and 3.6 million years ago until it went extinct during a period of global cooling. For 13 million years, the megalodon was the king of the sea.
The megalodon was not only the largest shark in the world, but also the biggest fish – and quite possibly the most powerful predator – to ever exist. Its teeth alone measured 18 centimeters long, and evidence shows that it could have grown to reach up to 60 feet in length.
However, because megalodon bodies were mostly comprised of cartilage – which cannot fossilize – the shark’s teeth, vertebrae and fossilized feces have been the main way researchers have calculated the shark’s body measurements.
The existence of the nurseries shows that young megalodon were still quite susceptible to attacks by other predators.
To keep the young megalodon safe, their shark parents would give birth to their young in shallow, warm water nurseries located near coastlines. In these special regions, juvenile megalodon were able to access their prey while facing few dangers from rival predators.
“Our analyses support the presence of five potential nurseries ranging from the Langhian (middle Miocene) to the Zanclean (Pliocene), with higher densities of individuals with estimated body lengths within the typical range of neonates and young juveniles,” the scientists wrote in the abstract for the study.
“These results reveal, for the first time, that nursery areas were commonly used by O. megalodon over large temporal and spatial scales, reducing early mortality and playing a key role in maintaining viable adult populations,” the authors added.
The nurseries were ideal sites that allowed young megalodons to mature into adults in a process that took about 25 years.
Experts investigated 25 teeth belonging to megalodon that were found in the Reverté and Vidal regions in Tarragona, Spain. The study led to the conclusion that these locations were filled with sharks that had body lengths consistent with the normal range of newborns and young juveniles, measuring 13 feet in length for one-month-old sharks to 36 feet in length for older juveniles.
A separate study released in September found that a 52.5-foot-long adult megalodon had heads that measure up to 15.3 feet long, with dorsal fins measuring about 5.3 feet tall and tails reaching 12.6 feet. To put this into perspective, an adult human could stand on a shark’s back and be roughly the same height as the dorsal fin.
The study’s findings also reveal that the shark’s reliance on nurseries likely played a role in their demise, when the world cooled near the end of the Pliocene period and sea levels declined.
“Ultimately, the presumed reliance of O. megalodon on the presence of suitable nursery grounds might have also been determinant in the demise of this iconic top predatory shark,” the authors of the study noted.
59 ancient coffins, buried for 2,600 years, discovered in incredible archaeological find in Egypt
(TMU) – 59 well-preserved and sealed wooden coffins were recently discovered by archeologists in Egypt, and it is possible that there could be even more waiting to be discovered.
Three weeks ago researchers first announced that they found 13 coffins, and then further searches in the area revealed that there were even more. Scientists estimate that the coffins were buried over 2,500 years ago, and some of the remains were wrapped in burial cloth that showed hieroglyphic inscriptions.
The discovery was made in the burial ground of Saqqara, which is located just south of Cairo, near the 4,700-year-old pyramid of Djoser.
“We are very happy about this discovery,” said Mostafa Waziri, secretary-general of the Supreme Council of Antiquities in the Egyptian government.
Egypt says archaeologists unearthed dozens of ancient coffins in a vast necropolis south of Cairo. An official says most of the at least 59 sealed sarcophagi had mummies inside. They were buried in three wells more than 2,600 years ago. https://t.co/c2pYwG9iHi
— The Associated Press (@AP) October 3, 2020
Tourism and Antiquities Minister Khaled al-Anani said that the coffins can be dated back to the Late Period of ancient Egypt, which is estimated to be from the sixth or seventh century BC.
59 coffins were discovered at a BURIAL site in Egypt. Lol is this a teaser of 2020’s season finale??
— jules guiang 🇵🇭 (@JULESguiang) October 4, 2020
“I have witnessed the opening of one of the coffins … the mummy seems as if it was mummified yesterday,” al-Anani said, according to Aljazeera.
Other artifacts have been discovered as well, including a bronze figurine depicting Nefertem, an ancient god of the lotus blossom, as well as mummified animals like snakes, birds, scarab beetles. Dozens of statues were also found in the same area that the coffins were discovered.
It is suspected that the coffins belonged to high ranking figures in ancient Egyptian society, likely from the 26th dynasty.
The coffins will be taken to the Grand Egyptian Museum on the Giza Plateau, which is currently being built. The museum is expected to open soon, but the opening has already been delayed several times. At this point, the most recent opening date for the museum is planned for 2021.
Major #archaeological #discovery in #Saqqara❗️
59 sealed sarcophagi, with #mummies inside most of them, were found that had been buried in three wells more than 2,600 years ago. The decorated coffins were made for priests, top officials and elites from the Pharaonic Late Period. pic.twitter.com/RD4tnZzu1a
— INSIDE EGYPT (@InsideEgypt) October 3, 2020
The museum will feature an entire hall dedicated to the sarcophagi that were found in the region, and this hall will reportedly hold the new discoveries.
Saqqara, where the discovery was made features numerous pyramids, including the world-famous Step pyramid of Djoser, which is sometimes called the Step Tomb due to its rectangular base, as well as a number of mastaba tombs.
Saqqara and the surrounding areas of Abusir and Dahshur suffered damage by looters during the 2011 Egyptian protests. Storerooms were broken into, but the monuments were mostly unharmed. A series of discoveries have been made at the site in recent years. Some findings have been dated back to as far as 4,000 years ago.
What Artists From Over 100 Years Ago Thought The Year 2000 Would Look Like
(TMU) – Art from the past is fascinating, from the most basic rock art, to the most detailed and realistic, the bizarre, the fantastical, the surreal and the futuristic, art provides us with insight into cultures and history. Visual records of the lives, struggles, triumphs and beliefs during the evolution of human kind.
Throughout our evolution, there has always been forward thinkers, those who could envisage a very different future, such as Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519), best known as an artist, he was also an architect, scientist and inventor with the vision and imagination to create, on paper, inventions such as the bicycle, the helicopter and an airplane.
Perhaps da Vinci innovative ideas inspired artists through the centuries that followed, such as those created by French Jean-Marc Cote and others in 1899, 1900, 1901 and 1910 who were asked to imagine what life would be like in the year 2020. The futuristic images they created were originally in the form of postcards or cards enclosed in cigarette boxes.
These pictures were created before the second industrial revolution and high tech machinery and flying machines. Life was much simpler, food was still grown organically and the world still had clean air, rivers and oceans. Many of the illustrations turned out to be quite accurate, such as machines for farming, robotic equipment, flying machines, underwater breathing apparatus, and sadly, weapons of war. The buildings, clothing and hairstyles seemed to remain in the previous century.
Over 100 years have passed and some of those artists may have lived to see some of their ideas become reality. Unfortunately the third revolution brought with it innovations that propelled the modern human into an easier, faster lifestyle for those who could afford it. Machines and appliances do the work, in the home and workplace. Motor cars, appliances, pre-packed food, fast food and waste, so much waste! With not a thought of the consequences. Our air and water polluted by chemicals, of rivers and oceans choked by our single use waste and not just our planet, but our health suffering under the strain.
How would we, and the artists of our world depict life on earth in 2099, 2100, 2101 and 2110?
Help us stick around!
Bizarre3 days ago
Monolith Identical To One Found in Utah Appears on Hillside in Romania
News2 weeks ago
Vatican Launches Investigation to Find Out Why the Pope “Liked” Instagram Booty Pic
News4 days ago
One-Year-Old Baby Killed After 3 Cops Open Fire on Father’s Truck Following Crash
News1 week ago
Saturn and Jupiter Will Align and Create Extremely Rare ‘Christmas Star’ During Winter Solstice