Connect with us

Bizarre

Records Of Prince Andrew’s Location On Night Of Molestation Destroyed By Police

Authorities have destroyed evidence that could have revealed where Prince Andrew was on the night that he is accused of having sex with a teenager.

Avatar

Published

on

Like this article? Get the latest from The Mind Unleashed in your inbox. Sign up right here.

(TMU) – According to a former member of the Royal guard who worked on Prince Andrew’s security detail, The London Metropolitan Police have destroyed evidence that could have revealed where Prince Andrew was on the night that he is accused of having sex with a teenager that was being trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

The night in question is March 10th, 2001, as well as the morning hours of March 11. Virginia Giuffre, who was known by the name Virginia Roberts at the time, says that she was taken to London by Epstein and Maxwell and was expected to have sex with Prince Andrew.

Giuffre says that she was just 17-years-old at the time and remembers being taken to the “Tramp” nightclub in London, as well as one of Maxwell’s homes in the city.

Andrew was questioned about Giuffre’s accusations during an interview with BBC, and he made numerous mistakes and fumbles that brought his credibility into question.

In the interview, Andrew vehemently denied knowing Giuffre and insisted that he was not at that nightclub on March 10th.

He claimed that he was at a Pizza Express location in Woking, for a party, but at least one other witness has come forward to corroborate Giuffre’s claim. The witness says that she distinctly remembers seeing the prince at the nightclub on that evening.

There should be records of what the prince was doing on that evening, which would either exonerate him or prove that he was lying. Members of the royal family are regularly accompanied by police guards in their day to day activities and there are records of where and when the officers were sent, or at the very least a record of which officers worked on which day.

If these records were to be made available, the investigators could easily determine where Prince Andrew was on the night in question. Initially, police refused to release this information to the media, insisting that revealing such sensitive information about the royal family could be a “threat to national security.”

One of the guards who was assigned to work Andrew’s security detail on that night, remembers having an issue with the prince when he returned to Buckingham Palace.

He says that Andrew ended up making his return to the palace very late that night, but wanted to obtain the records to confirm that this was the same night.

A few months ago, the former guard requested to see his shift records from his time working Andrew’s security detail. He got no response for months, but was eventually contacted by a caseworker with the London Metropolitan Police.

The caseworker told him that the records were destroyed, and said that it is the agency’s policy to only keep records for two years, which is a bit of a strange policy in the computer age where files don’t take up much space.

“I am very disappointed. Why on earth did it take nearly five months to respond with such a non-informative answer? I’m also surprised to discover that any records regarding the Royal family and their police protection are destroyed, much less after just two years,” the guard told the Daily Mail.

Bizarre

Video Showing UFOs Swarming Navy Warship is Real, Pentagon Confirms

Elias Marat

Published

on

Like this article? Get the latest from The Mind Unleashed in your inbox. Sign up right here.

Late last month, reports emerged that a number of U.S. Navy guided missile destroyers sailing off the coast near Los Angeles encountered a swarm of strange unidentified flying objects or drones in 2019. While Navy investigators looked into the strange incident, no explanation has since been given.

However, new footage has been leaked to documentary filmmaker Jeremy Corbell that shows the strange flying objects swarming above one of the ships, and the Pentagon has confirmed that the videos are authentic.

“I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel,” a Department of Defense spokesperson told Futurism.

In the brief footage, which appears to have been recorded with night vision cameras, triangular or pyramid-shaped objects can be seen hovering above the deck of a Navy destroyer.

According to Corbell, the Pentagon has gone to great lengths to disavow any connection to the swarming UAVs.

“This was taken on deployment from the USS Russell,” Corbell told Mystery Wire. “It shows what they described as vehicles. And they made a great distinction. They made sure in this classified briefing, they made a great distinction that this is not something that we own either a black project, this is not something of a foreign military, that these were behaving in ways that we did not expect.

“And that they were you know shaped non aerodynamically,” he added. “Like pyramids, these are flying pyramids!”

The video, as well as a number of photos from the incident, have all been gathered by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, a group tasked with investigating encounters between the different service branches of the U.S. Armed Forces and a number of unidentified flying objects.

While officials have been baffled by the unknown flying objects, in recent years the Pentagon has been more vocal about past encounters, which they describe as having been frequent. Officials have also discouraged the use of the acronym “UFOs,” instead opting to describe them as unidentified aerial phenomena or UAPs.

Continue Reading

Bizarre

Prince Philip Joke About Reincarnating as Deadly Virus to ‘Solve Overpopulation’ Resurfaces

Elias Marat

Published

on

Like this article? Get the latest from The Mind Unleashed in your inbox. Sign up right here.

The Friday announcement of the death of Prince Philip elicited a range of reactions on social media, with some users eulogizing the late royal while others used the occasion to heap mockery upon the British monarchy.

However, others also shared an old quote from the Prince Philip where he bizarrely suggested that after he died, his wish would be that he is reincarnated as a deadly virus in order to help solve the so-called problem of overpopulation.

The decidedly anti-social quote was taken from a 2009 article published by The Guardian that listed out a number of controversial and generally distasteful quotes from the Queen’s husband on various subjects.

The full quote read: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”

Tweeting a screenshot of the quote, user Riya said: “WHAT THE F*CK.”

While others replied to the misanthropic quote with a reference to the ongoing pandemic:

The Daily Express notes that the quote originates from a joking comment about deadly viruses that the prince made in a 1988 interview with Deutsche Press-Agentur. The quote was also widely shared during the initial outbreak of the novel coronavirus.

Buckingham Palace announced the death of Prince Philip, royal consort to Queen Elizabeth II, on Friday morning.

“It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen announces the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh,” the announcement read. “His Royal Highness passed away peacefully this morning at Windsor Castle.”

Continue Reading

Bizarre

Company Sells Sex Robot ‘Clones’ Of Dead Partners Using 3D-Modeling Technology

Elias Marat

Published

on

Like this article? Get the latest from The Mind Unleashed in your inbox. Sign up right here.

For many people who have lost their significant others, sex dolls have provided one way to ease the pain of grief and loneliness.

However, sex robot company Lux Botics is taking things one step further – by offering a clone of dead partners using state-of-the-art three-dimensional modeling.

With demand for sex dolls booming amid the ongoing pandemic and lockdowns across the world, Lux Botics is offering “ultra-realistic humanoids” to satisfy the carnal needs of the singles without any other recourse.

The company’s flagship “Adult Companion” model called Stephanie goes for USD $6,000 on the Lux Botics website.

The model includes speech control, facial recognition, a “hyper realistic eyes” option and even the option of implanted real hair, as well as limited AI capabilities.

However, the company also offers the option of creating a facsimile of a lost loved one.

The company can either create a 3D model through detailed modeling prior to it being printed in ultra-fine resolution, or it can rely on photos of the individual.

A mould would then be constructed based on the 3D model, complete with a robot skeleton. The robot is then painted and fitted with the lips, nails, eyebrows and other features the customer chooses.

“We can make robots that talk but we have not made robots that truly walk on their own,” Lux Botics co-founder Bjorn told Daily Star UK. “We hope to develop this in the near future. We can make a large number of body parts that can move in a realistic manner.”

While the company hasn’t yet created body doubles, Lux Botics is offering the choice to customers.

Since the start of the pandemic, people have been desperate to cope with the solitude of self-isolation and lockdown measures. While many have resorted to traditional measures like purchasing a pet or using dating apps, sex doll sales have also skyrocketed as people seek an emotional crutch.

Continue Reading

Trending