Connect with us

Bizarre

Officials Call Kimberly Guilfoyle “HR Nightmare” For Offering Lapdance To Highest Bidder

According to multiple officials with the GOP and Trump campaign, Guilfoyle offered lap dances to the highest bidder to raise funds for the campaign.

Avatar

Published

on

According to multiple senior officials with the GOP and Trump campaign, former Fox TV host Kimberly Guilfoyle, who is currently the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., was an “HR Nightmare” during her work for the White House and even offered lap dances to the highest bidder to raise funds for the campaign.

This type of behavior would not necessarily be out of character Guilfoyle, considering that she was forced to leave Fox News after being accused of sexually harassing a female assistant. The network eventually paid the assistant a settlement that was more than $4 million, and broke ties with Guilfoyle years before her contract expired, according to an investigation by The New Yorker.

The assistant said that Guilfoyle frequently got naked in front of her, showed her naked photographs of her male sexual partners, and required the assistant to sleep over at her apartment. Many of these accusations were confirmed by The New Yorker report.

According to the report, Guilfoyle told the assistant to give into pressure for sexual favors from other employees at Fox, and encouraged her to sleep with rich and powerful men. The woman was hired in 2015, just out of college.

“Guilfoyle told her to submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men, asked her to critique her naked body, demanded that she share a room with her on business trips, required her to sleep over at her apartment, and exposed herself to her, making her feel deeply uncomfortable,” the report stated.

The victim also said that Guilfoyle attempted to cover up the harassment, and even offered hush money payments when lawyers were investigating the allegations.

A former Fox employee who had been friendly with Guilfoyle said that she “created an environment that was detrimental to young women.”

“It was worse than gross—it put other women at Fox in such a terrible position,” the source said.

According to a report this week in Politico, senior officials with both the GOP and the Trump campaign also felt uncomfortable about how explicit Guilfoyle was about her sex life. At an event in Jackson Hole, Wyoming earlier this year, Guilfoyle and Donald Trump Jr. joked about how she raised money while in hot tubs. Another witness at the event said that the joke was about “hot tub parties” for high level donors.

Guilfoyle was also the First Lady of San Francisco from 2004 to 2006. She married Democratic politician and future California Governor Gavin Newsom and was First Lady of San Francisco during Newsom’s first two years as mayor of that city.

Guilfoyle served as an Assistant District Attorney in San Francisco from 2000 to 2004. She also appeared in the 2004 film Happily Even After playing a public defender.

As of early 2020, the Trump campaign was paying Guilfoyle $15,000 per month through the campaign manager’s private company, Parscale Strategy.

In the Trump 2020 campaign, Guilfoyle managed a fund-raising division. The fundraising division managed by Guilfoyle was accused of irresponsible spending.

Bizarre

Monolith Identical To One Found in Utah Appears on Hillside in Romania

Elias Marat

Published

on

A metal monolith nearly identical to one that was discovered in the U.S. state of Utah has appeared on a hillside in Romania, not far from a historic fortress.

The mysterious three-sided structure’s appearance in the Balkan country comes around the same time that the monolith in Utah was removed from its remote desert location by an “unknown party,” local authorities said over the weekend.

The shiny pillar was found just last Thursday on Batca Doamnei Hill in the city of Piatra Neamt in the country’s northeastern Neamt County, reports the Daily Mail.

The monolith was located several yards from the Dacian fortress Petrodava, an important archaeological landmark and fort that was built by the ancient Dacian people between 82 B.C. and 106 A.D.

The Dacian fortress was written about by Roman polymath and philosopher Claudius Ptolemy and is the the oldest historical monument in the region. It is believed that the fortress was burned down in the 2nd Century A.D. around the time when the Romans conquered the region, although the ruins of the fortress are still intact and comprise parts of the city wall.

The monolith lies close by, with one side facing Mount Ceahlău, a famous Carpathian mountain listed as one of the country’s Seven Natural Wonders and known to locals as the Holy Mountain.

“We have started looking into the strange appearance of the monolith,” said Neamt Culture and Heritage official Rocsana Josanu. “It is on private property, but we still don’t know who the monolith’s owner is yet. It is in a protected area on an archaeological site.”

“Before installing something there, they needed permission from our institution, one that must then be approved by the Ministry of Culture.”

The strange object bears a striking resemblance to the one recently found, and subsequently disappeared, in the southeastern Utah desert.

The origins of that 12-foot (four-meter) high metal block remain unclear.

The discovery of the monolith by Utah public safety workers in the southwestern U.S. state generated significant viral buzz, with many comparing the monolith to those that trigger massive leaps in human progress in the classic Stanley Kubrick sci-fi film, “2001: A Space Odyssey.”

Others bemoaned the discovery of the object in the turbulent year 2020, with some social media users complaining that the discovery of the monolith had triggered their anxiety over worsening fortunes in the year, including a possible extraterrestrial invasion.

“This is the ‘reset’ button for 2020. Can someone please press it quickly?” one social media user quipped.

However, the structure was removed on Friday night “by an unknown party” from the public land it was found on, the Bureau of Land Management’s Utah office said in a statement.

“We have received credible reports that the illegally installed structure, referred to as the ‘monolith’, has been removed from Bureau of Land Management (BLM) public lands by an unknown party,” the bureau said in a statement.

A Utah Department of Public Safety helicopter crew had found the object last Monday while surveying for bighorn sheep.

“IT’S GONE!” the agency said in an Instagram post. “Almost as quickly as it appeared it has now disappeared,” the department continued, adding, “I can only speculate” about the cause of its disappearance, adding the emoji symbol for extraterrestrials.

“Maybe it will stop by and visit us in Canada!!” one person commented.

For the time being, however, the monolith may have decided to park itself in the Carpathian mountain range of Romania.

Continue Reading

Bizarre

Monolith Mysteriously Removed From Utah Desert by ‘Unknown Party’

Elias Marat

Published

on

The shiny metal monolith found in the remote wilderness of southeastern Utah –  sparking wild rumors and viral speculation about aliens and UFOs – has gone missing, adding a further twist to the bizarre mysteries surrounding the glistening 10 to 12 foot object.

However, it appears that government officials played no role in the removal of the monolith, which was discovered Nov. 18 by a Utah Department of Public Safety and Division crew during an aerial count of bighorn sheep and subsequently discovered to have been placed in the area at least several years ago.

Ricardo Marino and Sierra Van Meter were among the hundreds of snap-happy visitors hoping to visit the monolith and take some photos for their Instagram accounts at the site located near Canyonlands National Park south of Moab.

However, when the two arrived at the remote location on late Friday night, they found that the monolith had disappeared.

Marino claims to have seen a pickup truck with a large object in its bed driving in the opposite location while they were en route to the location.

Marino and his companion also noticed that someone wrote “Bye B*tch!” and appeared to have urinated on the spot where the piece – which is believed to have been abstract art – formerly stood.

A user on Reddit also visited the spot on early Saturday morning, and said that it was still gone.

In a statement, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) said:

 “We have received credible reports that the illegally installed structure, referred to as the ‘monolith’ has been removed from Bureau of Land Management (BLM) public lands by an unknown party. The BLM did not remove the structure which is considered private property. We do not investigate crimes involving private property which are handled by the local sheriff’s office. The structure has received international and national attention and we received reports that a person or group removed it on the evening of Nov. 27.”

Since the disappearance of the monolith, visitors have stacked rocks around the site where it once stood, along with a top piece that was left behind by whoever picked up the object.

Officials had warned the public to avoid trekking out to the monolith, which was located in an area that was so remote that people could possibly become stranded while trying to locate it and require a rescue.

In a press release last Monday, the agency warned: “It is illegal to install structures or art without authorization on federally managed public lands, no matter what planet you’re from.”

The tongue-in-cheek warning was a reference to viral buzz surrounding the strange object, with many comparing the monolith to those that trigger massive leaps in human progress in the classic Stanley Kubrick sci-fi film, “2001: A Space Odyssey.”

Others bemoaned the discovery of the object in the turbulent year 2020, with some social media users complaining that the discovery of the monolith had triggered their anxiety over worsening fortunes in the year, including a possible extraterrestrial invasion.

“This is the ‘reset’ button for 2020. Can someone please press it quickly?” one social media user joked.

Continue Reading

Bizarre

Foiled Militia Plot Included Week-Long Series of Televised Executions

Avatar

Published

on

New details have been revealed about the plan that 14 Michigan militia members had to kidnap the state’s governor Gretchen Whitmer. It appears that the plot went far deeper than just kidnapping, and included a week-long series of live and televised executions of elected officials, according to a new report from ABC News Chicago.

On the surface, the plot was said to be a response to pandemic restrictions imposed by the governor, but the new revelations show that they intended to take over the government and wage a violent war against anyone who disagreed with their political beliefs.

New court filings claim there was a “Plan B” that the group had plotted, in which they would organize hundreds of other militia members to a takeover of the Michigan capitol building, where they would later stage the televised executions. This was reportedly one of the backup plans that the group had if something went awry with their kidnapping while it was in progress.

There was also a “Plan C” which was discussed for the possible event that the takeover and the kidnapping both failed. Plan C included burning down the statehouse with government employees inside and leaving no survivors.

Despite the severity of the charges many of the defendants have had bond reductions and are now free until their trial.

On October 8th, 2020, the FBI announced the arrests of 13 suspects accused of plotting to kidnap Governor Whitmer to spark a violent overthrow of the state government. The suspects were each tied to a group that called themselves the Wolverine Watchmen.

The group was co-founded by Pete Musico and Joseph Morrison. Morrison is considered the group’s “commander.” Six of the suspects were charged in federal court, while the other seven were charged with state crimes. A week later, a fourteenth suspect was arrested and charged in state court.

The suspects named in the federal indictment were Adam Fox, Ty Garbin, Barry Croft, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, and Brandon Caserta. Five of the men were Michigan residents, while the sixth, Croft, was from Delaware. Adam Fox and Barry Croft were accused of being the organizers of the plot.

During a court hearing on October 13th, an FBI agent testified that the conspirators had considered leaving Whitmer in a boat in the middle of Lake Michigan and disabling its motor. He also testified that the group had discussed, during the early stages of the planning, kidnapping Virginia Governor Ralph Northam.

Then, on October 26th, federal prosecutors announced that they were also considering additional federal terrorism charges after the FBI had found “explosive device components” and ghost guns among the property of the suspects. Prosecutors will announce their decision on the additional charges after the materials are analyzed by experts.

Two days later, on October 28th, an unsealed search warrant revealed that some of the suspects had discussed South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster as another possible target. The warrant also revealed that one of the suspects had posted a hit-list of politicians that he said he wanted to hang on his Facebook page back in late June. 

The list included the names of McMaster, President Trump, former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, former U.S. State Secretary Hillary Clinton, New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, other elected officials, liberals, Muslims, and “all anti-Americans.”

Continue Reading

Trending