U.S. Shoots Down Two Separate UFO’s In Two Days, Scrambles Jets For A Third Object Over Montana
On Saturday, a U.S. F-22 fighter aircraft shot down a cylinder-shaped object above Canada which marks the second violent encounter with an unidentified object (UFO) in as many days. This came after a week in which the world watched as a scandal involving Chinese espionage balloons captivated attention, Reuters reports.
In a separate incident that may or may not be related, the United States military sent fighter planes to Montana last night to look into a radar anomaly that temporarily shut down federal airspace.
“Those aircraft did not identify any object to correlate the radar hits,” the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) said in a statement.
Initially, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau confirmed the shootdown over the northern Yukon region on Saturday, adding that Canadian soldiers will collect and study the debris.
Canadian Defense Minister Anita Anand said the item appeared cylindrical but she would not speculate on its origin.
She did not go so far as to name it a balloon, but she did say that it was smaller than the Chinese balloon that was shot down off the coast of South Carolina last week.
She went on to say that the aircraft was flying at an altitude of 40,000 feet (12,200 meters) when it was shot down at 3:41 Eastern Standard Time (20:41 GMT).
“There is no reason to believe that the impact of the object in Canadian territory is of any public concern,” Anand told a news conference.
According to the Pentagon, NORAD discovered the UFO late on Friday night when it was flying above Alaska.
As the object moved into Canadian territory, U.S. fighter planes stationed at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska kept a close eye on it. Once it was in Canadian airspace, Canadian CF-18 and CP-140 aircraft also joined the formation.
“A U.S. F-22 shot down the object in Canadian territory, using an AIM 9X missile following close co-ordination between U.S. and Canadian authorities,” Pentagon spokesman Brig. Gen. Patrick Ryder said in a statement.
The Pentagon has said that President Joe Biden gave authorization for the United States military to collaborate with the Canadian military in order to bring down the high-altitude craft after a phone discussion between Biden and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
According to the White House, President Biden and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau reached an agreement to maintain tight communication in order to “defend our airspace.”
“The leaders discussed the importance of recovering the object in order to determine more details on its purpose or origin,” it said in a statement.
Just one day before, On Friday, President Joe Biden gave the order to fire down another unidentified flying object that was seen in the area of Deadhorse, Alaska.
On Saturday, the United States military maintained silence about what, if anything, it had discovered about the recovery attempts that were taking place on the sea ice off the coast of Alaska.
On Friday, the Pentagon provided just a limited amount of information, including that the object was roughly the size of a compact car, that it was flying at an altitude of around 40,000 feet (12,200 m), and that it looked to be unmanned.
Since it was discovered for the first time on Thursday, authorities in the United States have been making efforts to gather more information on the object.
“We have no further details at this time about the object, including its capabilities, purpose, or origin,” Northern Command said on Saturday.
It was said that the harsh weather conditions that may be found in the Arctic, such as wind cold, snow, and limited sunshine, might make search and recovery more challenging.
“Personnel will adjust recovery operations to maintain safety,” it added.
Typos, corrections and/or news tips? Email us at Contact@TheMindUnleashed.com