Wayne Dyer was one the greatest souls that passed through this Earth. His teachings on spirituality, self-actualization and personal development helped changed the lives of millions of people, including myself. His death was a shock to all of us, but as his family had quoted “he always said he couldn’t wait for this next adventure to begin and had no fear of dying,”
When I was 14 and my dad passed away, my uncle handed me his book “You’ll See It When You Believe It”. After reading that book at the age of 14, the course of my life took a completely different journey.
It opened up an entirely new universe, one filled with a deeper understanding of myself, my thoughts, my intentions, beliefs and the way they impact and influence my life. The book taught me that we are the captains of our own ship. It taught me that you must consciously choose your thoughts and actions to live the life you want to experience and that if you don’t, you’ll spend the rest of your life living in accordance to things you think you can’t control. In that place, you become miserable.
Dr. Wayne Dyer opened my heart and mind at the young age of 14 and since then, I’ve been guided down a path of personal development, spirituality, wisdom, growth and passion for connecting to higher truth.
Thank you Wayne for your incredibly pure spirit, energy and courage to spread love, peace and wisdom to the world.
Here are 10 of his most famous quotes that radiate truth:
1. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Dr Wayne Dyer
2. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
3. “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
4. “You are important enough to ask and you are blessed enough to receive back.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
5. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
6. “Live one day at a time emphasizing ethics rather than rules.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
7. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
8. “Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
9. “You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
10. “Conflict cannot survive without your participation.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
While you’re here…
…We have a tiny favor to ask of you. Government think tanks have teamed up with social media companies and Google to censor independent thought and government criticisms. The result has been catastrophic for independent media. Despite this, The Mind Unleashed has survived without hiding our content behind a paywall, because we value open and accessible information more than we value profits. Hopefully we’re wrong, but without your help we're afraid The Mind Unleashed will algorithmically disappear from the Internet. Every contribution, big or small, will go directly into funding independent journalism. If you value what we’re doing here, you can help us keep going for as little as $1 and only a minute of your time. Thank you. Click here to support us