What does it mean to be “awake“? It has happened to all of us that we came under the spell of a moment some time during our life. A beautiful landscape, a sunset, a beautiful piece of art, the rhythm of music enchanted us. It may even happen that we are just lost in the silence of a peaceful moment. The identification with the forms and shapes loosens a little bit for a short while, and in that instant we may experience an entirely different state of Consciousness. See 7 amazing experiences in the moments of spiritual Awakening.
- When our identification with a form ceases, a new space is generated between us and the form and we are able to see and recognize that we are not identical with that form.
- We virtually step out of the psychological time frame, we stop mulling over injuries of the past, and do not build our identity for the future.
- The Ego disappears, telling personal history stops, and the line of our accustomed identity is broken.
- We are awake, only the present moment exists for us. Our soul is permeated by the quiet of the Miracle, that is, the Consciousness and the Joy of the Existence.
- We are free and independent of the forms and shapes and of the necessity of choosing from them. All our suffering and problems have vanished, we are surrounded by peace and tranquility.
- There is only the pure existence, we are eyewitnesses, contemplating the dance of forms and shapes around us. We do not identify with anything, we are a Consciousness free of the obligation to make choices.
- We accept life as it is, and it is not done under pressure, since that acceptance is the result of our complete freedom.
In that state of Consciousness an entirely new dimension of existence opens up for us, showing us Existence from a completely new perspective. The unity behind the controversies is revealed in front of our eyes, and we no longer insist on looking on the sunny side of life, as we are able to discover beauty on the dark side, too.
Everything will be quiet and peaceful in us. We are beyond all good and evil, we are a mere Consciousness that does not analyze or judge, only contemplates. We realize that the same contemplating soul lives in everybody, so the differences between human beings are only superficial, and deep inside we are all the same. Experiencing that unity will bring us the ecstasy of Life, the perfect joy of Existence.
About the author:
Frank M. Wanderer Ph.D is a professor of psychology, a consciousness researcher and writer. Frank is the author of the books „The Revolution of Consciousness: Deconditioning the Programmed Mind
While you’re here…
…We have a tiny favor to ask of you. Government think tanks have teamed up with Social Media Companies and Google to censor independent thought and government criticisms, and the result has been catastrophic for independent media. Despite this, The Mind Unleashed has survived without hiding our content behind a paywall, because we value open and accessible information more than we value profits. Hopefully we’re wrong, but without your help we're afraid The Mind Unleashed will algorithmically disappear from the Internet. Every contribution, big or small, will go directly into funding independent journalism. If you value what we’re doing here, you can help us keep going for as little as $1 and only a minute of your time. Thank you. Click here to support us